Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Sweet Boy!









































Here are some images I got while out with Ethan the other day at Chester Frost Park. I have to brag on him, because he did so good. He actually stood still long enough for me to push the shutter button and not end up with a blurred blob! I know other moms know how hard it is to get pictures of their toddlers at this age. So I was really glad to get these. I didn't think it was possible to get one with him looking at the camera and smiling either. We hadn't been there that long and he said "Mommy are we done taking pictures?" And he says it in the cutest voice ever! Hopefully one day he'll get used to it and pose for the camera. I love him so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally agree..this is a hard age to get really good pix, but you managed to get a slew of amazing photos of Ethan!! He is so cute...and I'm really liking his haircut (although the curls were adorable!). :)

 

King Size Direct Coupons
King Size Direct Coupons