Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday to Ethan!

All the kids had such a great time jumping on the moonwalk. It was a hit for sure!













Oops! Elmo without a nose :)




This is my friend Heather's little boy, Aaron, who shares a birthday with Ethan. Happy Birthday Aaron!






Ethan was so happy to finally get some cake. He'd been begging for some from the time we picked it up at the bakery.






This is his silly grin!






Still being silly!






Ethan with his grandmother Lepere




















He got a lot of help from his cousin Alex with opening presents.





I love this shot.




















He really got into it.







I love this-- so intently trying to open his smarties candy!




It's unbelieveable to think that Ethan is now 2. On the day of his party, everyone had left and I put him down for his nap, then I started to cry(overwhelmed with emotions as usual). It just seemed like yesterday that he was born and now he's TWO. Time flashes before your eyes and then its gone--- I just wish he could stay this little for just a bit longer. He's getting so big and becoming more and more independent everyday. He's always telling me "Mommy let me do it please". On his first birthday he wasn't walking and was still a baby to me, but not anymore. You would think he was 3 or 4 by the way he talks. He amazes me everyday with the things he says. Sometimes I'm thinking where did he hear that word? I thank God everyday for him and look forward to watching him grow. I know he had a great time at his party and Rocky and I loved watching our precious little boy having so much fun! We love and appreciate all our friends and family who came to celebrate with us.

No comments:

 

King Size Direct Coupons
King Size Direct Coupons