Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Boys

I took my two little ones out a few days ago to try and get some shots of them-- notice the key word is TRY. I don't know what it is about photographing your own kids, but it's so much harder. Of course, Jacob doesn't dislike to have his picture taken, he's just really mobile and interested in everything but my camera. Ethan on the other hand is a different story. If I'm lucky, I'll get a genuine smile and not some funny look . Hopefully all that will change as he gets older and he'll be a perfect model for me. I said I was gonna do better about taking their picture and I haven't. But, I'm at least attempting to do so. I think I should set some sort of goal. Maybe every few months will do? I don't know we'll see. Anyway, aren't these the cutest little boys you've ever seen? I love them so much. They make me so happy and bring so much joy to my life! :)
Such a serious face-- he obviously was not in the mood at this point, but I love it!




Jacob is always smiling









No comments:

 

King Size Direct Coupons
King Size Direct Coupons