Sunday, November 1, 2009

Introducing Jacob Reid














































I know I'm alittle behind in getting these up, but with a new baby in the house and a toddler to keep up with, has been quite an adjustment. Needless to say, I'm learning quickly how to manage. Anyway, I wanted to share these images of my sweet, sweet new baby boy! He is such a good baby-- and I love him more than words can express. I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of having this precious little one. He's was so tiny at 6lbs 10oz when he was born and he's already getting so big and won't even be in newborn clothes much longer. So sad! I wish they could stay this little a lot longer. But I am excited about watching him grow and change and I will definitely be posting more, so keep checking back!







No comments:

 

King Size Direct Coupons
King Size Direct Coupons