Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Allison & Jonathan, Wedding June 6th, 2009

Here is your sneak peek






























































































































































Congratulations to Allison and Jonathan! They were married at the beautiful location of St. Paul's Episcopal with a reception to follow at Mountain City Club. Allison was such a stunning bride and her and Jonathan make a gorgeous couple. Thank you for allowing me to capture these memories from your special day. I hope you enjoy your images. Also, I want to send out a big thank you to my assistant photographer, LeighAnne Drake, who did an awesome job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer!! Great Job! I think you did awesome capturing Allison's big day. Hope to see more, Allison was beautiful too. I love how the flowers (not hers the ones on the ground match the bridesmaids dresses)

 

King Size Direct Coupons
King Size Direct Coupons