Wednesday, February 18, 2009

9 day old twins, Avery & Reece






































Are they not adorable? They are so tiny and their little faces are absolutely beautiful. I had such an awesome time photographing these sweet twin girls. I could've stayed all day! And I have so many favorites (wish I could post them all), it was really hard to narrow it down. I haven't photographed that many newborns, but I know after doing this session I'm dying to do more. So with that said, if your pregnant or know someone who is give me a call.
Jennifer thanks so much for opening up your home and for this amazing opportunity. Congratulations to you and your family! I hope we can do it again one day soon! Looking forward to watching them grow!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cheesecloth picture! too cute! They are really good. Hope to see more.

 

King Size Direct Coupons
King Size Direct Coupons