Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rhys is one!

I cannot believe my adorable, blue-eyed nephew is turning one! It seems like yesterday that I photographed his birth (click here to see his birth images) and now here it is one year later. My how time flies. My sister, LeighAnne and brother-in-law had a celebration at their house for him this past Saturday with family and friends. We had a great time and as always I loved being able to document this special day for him.
Love you guys!


Love the innocence of this image.













Rhys with his Papa












This is probably one of my favorites-- Daddy with his two precious boys!

















Watching "Elmo Live"



He loved the Elmo that Nana and Papa got him.






What a cute face!




Rhys with my brother, Aaron.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need you to come take pictures of the kiddos soon. I am definitely thinking after seeing these pics I may need you for Addison's 1st birthday. I am going to have to come up with a date so you can save it. love the pictures.

 

King Size Direct Coupons
King Size Direct Coupons